Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive Sales Assistant to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- A high level of oral and written English (advanced level);
- Well-bred speech;
- Stress resistance;
- Ability to resolve conflicts;
- Sociable, active, result-oriented, teachable;
- Desire to work and develop in the IT sphere;
- It is desirable to have considerable experience in direct contact with native speakers/participation in the program "Work and Travel USA" or other similar student programs;
- Higher/incomplete higher education (preferably MSLU, Faculty of Translation and Interpreting).
- Search for clients and develop the existing customer base;
- Make cold calls to potential customers in the USA and Europe, negotiate with clients and hold presentations;
- Advise clients on products/technologies;
- Monitor transactions;
- Participate in marketing events.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!